Thursday 1 March 2012

Hopes and Dreams


Hi Everyone

Janet is really busy with retreat work at the moment, so it's me Brenda posting the new ATC challenge for this month which is -
HOPES AND DREAMS.

With Spring in the air and the promise of warmer weather to come for us here in the northern hemisphere - what hopes and dreams do you have for this year?

My dream is to go to Paris. I have never been and have wanted to for a long time.
So my ATC is flavoured with that theme.

Brenda used
Tim Holtz stamps
Tim Holtz Paper Stash Lost and Found and Vintage Shabby

Many thanks Brenda!
Here are my 3 swaps for March which the winner will receive in their envelope for the March swap




Have fun x Janet



Jill

Prompted by Brenda's dream of visiting Paris, my dream is to visit Italy, I think it would be a disaster for the diet though, as I love Italian food!

I used an Artemio Stamp Set -Artemio Clear Stamp Set - Italy - 10001235


The February swaps will be sorted soon and on their way back to you.

Have fun and enjoy the theme.

The Stamp Man Team xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!