Wednesday 1 September 2010

September ATC swap - The Look

Huge Thanks to everyone who took part in Augusts time swap - we are thrilled with your response to the atc swap here at The Stampman!
Check back later in the week to find out who is this months featured ATCer.
The swaps will be posted at The weekend and I thought it may be nice to have a thank you feature so once you receive your time swaps please do leave comments at the end of this post - its always nice to see who got your swaps!
So onto Septembers theme which is "The Look"
We had the freebie for Craft Stampers September issue in mind for this one but do feel free to interpret the theme any way you wish.
Our design team have come up with some beauties


















These are fabulous team mates thanks for the inspiration!
Now all you need to do is make your 3 "The Look" atc and send them in to The Stamp Man HQ
and if you would like to share them first here is the inlinkz for you to add them too.
Have fun!



8 comments:

  1. I've made a set of 3 Janet so will send them to HQ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oow! Know what I'm doing for this one :D Does anyone have any Ideas on how to display atc's? I hate just storing them in a folder or box. I was thinking of a notice board and sticky dots. Other suggestions welcome :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning work

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had my first stab at ATCs thanks to your inspiration..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted mine this a.m. Super examples DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am now off to the post office to send my swaps - hope I'm not too late, couldn't find a due date anywhere...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loveing all the different ways the stamp has been used.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!